earHero Worlds Most Comfortable Earphone Kit for Law Enforcement
Developed by a Clinical Audiologist the patent pending earHero™ non-occluding in the canal listening device use a special micro speaker specially designed and used for the human auditory system. Includes headphones and personal case.
Developed by a Clinical Audiologist the patented earHero™ non-occluding in the canal listening device use a special micro speaker specially designed and used for the human auditory system (found in hearing aids costing thousands of dollars).
- This speaker is small enough to fit inside the typical ear canal without blocking other sounds but powerful enough to maintain high quality sound.
- No more ear fatigue with the earHero earpiece.
- Many users report wearing the earHero earpiece for over 12 hour shifts and even forget they have them on.
- Wearing the earHero in both ears allows you to turn down your radio compared to levels used with the traditional coiled tube earpiece.
- This can reduce the potential for hearing loss due to long term radio use.
- The non-occluding design allows you to monitor your radio while at the same time maintaining situational awareness so you can identify where potentially dangerous environmental sounds are coming from.
- With the earHero adapter there is no need to purchase a new MIC/PTT set up.
- The earHero earpiece can replace the coiled tube device by removing the button speaker located at the base of the coiled tube and attaching the earHero two-pin adapter included.
- Kit includes earHero earphones, extension cable, earHero radio adapter, 2 earbuds, and earHero zippered storage case.